- 1You don’t need a college degree.
- 2Find a program that will provide you with a great-paying job quickly.
- 3Choose a program that won’t force you to sit through a bunch of boring classes and study endless pages of theory.
- 4Choose a career that’s about helping others and you will love it.
- 5If you find the work you love, it won’t feel like work anymore.
- 6Choose a path that has a lot of opportunities for advancement.
- 7Believe in yourself.
We offer a 10 week dental assisting program that can get you started in a great-paying job in less than 3 months.
With a 98% graduation rate, anyone can do it.
With a 98% job placement rate, virtually everyone can start working in a dental office in less than 3 months.
With low tuition and plenty of financial options, everyone can afford it.
Dental assisting is a great first step into a high paying dental career.